So I have received a double tag.
One from Moocow, who makes wonderful knitted items (including knitted shreddies): http://moocowhandknits.blogspot.com/
The other from Kooky, who makes great felted creatures: http://koolkookykreatures.typepad.com/
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
...so here we go!
1. I once 'stole' a bicycle in a desperate attempt to get its owner out of the telephone box. After waiting patiently to make my call for what seemed like ages, I took his bike, which he had leant against the wall and cycled around the block. By the time he had finished his call and run after me, I was in the phone box, and his bike was leaning against the same spot on the wall ...
2. I love to make my own wine. I'm probably the only one who can drink the stuff, but I do it anyway. With pride!
3. I'm a Christian of the born-again type, attending a very happy-clappy church, and being known to listen to loud worship music whilst driving in my car.
4. I have a secret passion for statistics!
5. I used to collect frog ornaments.
6. A couple of years ago I decided to combine my attempts to keep the snails out of my vegetable garden with my generally frugal nature ... by collecting the snails and eating them. Given the dark and damp spaces in our Victorian walled garden, a never-ending supply of free protein was guaranteed. Unfortunately the experiment failed, and I never made it as a snail gourmet ...
7. I am determined to go grey gracefully and without the aid of hair colouring!
It seems to be getting harder finding people that haven't been tagged already:
Hope you guys don't mind. If you do, please just ignore me! :o)
Nationality, identity and being an angry Brit - 9 months ago I wrote "How I became a Brit with a German passport, and why I no longer am", just as I was considering taking more serious step towards perma...