Friday, March 8, 2013

More Easter eggs ...

You know that feeling when you start making something and then you end up making more than you ever planned?

Here are my little chocolate egg cosies - 30 of them - ready to be taken to work next week to raise money for my daughter's trip with the Voluntary Services Overseas.

And I got an order to make another 40 for the children's group at our church. Just how many days until Easter??
Luckily I persuaded my daughter to help me with stitching on the eyes. That will make a huge difference!


2 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

those are so fun!

Where's your daughter going with VSO? I went to Malawi for two years, along time ago now, a great experience

madhat said...

She is going to Bangladesh. Not long now ... on the 7th of May.
I am sure it will be a great experience for her, although occasionally I have my maternal moments of anxiety ...