Kim, I'd love to take part if there is a next time. Sadly it's all been taken down now - but it brightened up the place for a couple of weeks or so. :)
I am a German citizen who has lived in the UK for almost 30 years. I am married to a Brit and we have two grown-up children.
We have always tried to live a simple, frugal and low-impact kind of life. We love cycling and use our car as little as we can.
We are lucky to live in a town where most amenities are within walking or cycling distance.
I love knitting and recently I have started looking into using more environmentally friendly materials and making washable/reusable items.
Brexit has made me politically much more aware, and I have come to believe that we should not be quiet about the things we feel passionate about. It is our right and duty to fight for the thing we feel are right, and to become actively involved in creating the society we want to see our children and grandchildren live in.
2 comments:
I love yarn bombing! They did a great job. The colours are so bright and beautiful :)
Kim, I'd love to take part if there is a next time. Sadly it's all been taken down now - but it brightened up the place for a couple of weeks or so. :)
Post a Comment