Sunday, December 24, 2017

My stash is HUGE! *

I'm shocked to see that I have not blogged for over a year! I promise that I have been knitting, just not writing about it.

Have you ever decided "not to buy any more yarn until you have used up your stash"? Well, I did, but that was before I sorted it all out and realised just how much yarn I had stashed away. Even after sorting out and giving away two large bag full, I am left with this:


Something definitely has to be done!

I guess I know that promising not to buy any more yarn until this lot is gone, is unrealistic, but perhaps I should resolve to not let it grow, and to give some away if I get more?
How do you control your stash?

My firat stash reducing effort is to continue (and hopefully finish) the mitred square blanket which I started on December 29th 2012 and which I add to every year when my Christmas knitting is done.


I will try to update here how much stash reduction is going... 
HAPPY KNITTING! 





No comments: